Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celebrating Graduation

Yesterday my wife and I enjoyed a great day with the kids and family celebrating my great nieces High School Graduation. We got to see people who we had not seen in a long long time. My 4 year old daughter was so funny she spent time playing with the puggle puppies each one about 6 months old. later my daughter and 2 year old son played on a bounce house toy it was so funny watching my son he tried so hard to be part of the group of larger kids and what was even funnier was watching the older kids protecting him. Let me say though after about 3 hours talk about being tired "wow". By the time we got home everyone was ready for bed. One thing that was interesting is while I sat at the party probably half of the people there (approx 75 to 100) worked for General Motors and each one of them seemed to be in a great mood.

0 comments: