Sunday, November 14, 2010

WHO AM I ?

Let me start by saying I am a U. S. Army Disabled Veteran married with 5 kids. I stay home and take care of my 2 youngest Alayna and Daniel and that is no small task. On Feb 14th 2009 I fell and injured my lower back and due to other medical issues I will not recover enough to return back to work or lead a normal life. I believe I was given a 2nd chance to not make the mistakes I made with my oldest son Mike and oldest daughter Rachael by being at there side when they need me the most not by being thousands of miles away in a foreign country. I am very proud to have served in the military but the pride doesn't compare to the lost time we all had to endure for it. Even with issue of my disability I am thankful to be able to be home for them. As time passes I will continue to tell you about my life both past and present. Thanks

0 comments: